Custodian ~ Full -time, second shift (2pm-10pm) at Priestley Elementary School
$10.00/hour with benefits
Qualifications: Education shall consist of no less than a high school diploma or G.E.D. You must possess a current valid driver’s license for the state of Pennsylvania. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities required. The individual must have the ability:
- To communicate effectively, using the English language both orally and in written form
- To read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, and to communicate effectively to subordinates
- To interact and cooperate effectively with representatives of outside groups, parents of students, general public or other employees of the district
- To add and subtract three digit numbers and to multiply and divide by 10’s and 100’s and to perform these operations using units of U.S. currency, weight measurements, volume and distance in feet and inches
- To stand, crawl, crouch, bend/stoop for extended periods of time; to walk for sustained periods of the workday in any and all work sites; to hear (40 decibel loss maximum) and have vision acuity of near of 20 inches or less with depth perception, color vision, field of vision and accommodation; also, to climb to a height of 25 feet or more, balancing on ladders, scaffolds, and catwalks; to routinely lift objects that weigh up to 50 pounds; to push and pull objects and use fingers to pick, feel and grasp objects
Please Submit Support Staff Application to:
Shikellamy School District
Dr. Jason S. Bendle, Superintendent
200 Island Blvd. Sunbury, PA 17801
Position will be posted until filled.
Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Emails will not be accepted