Custodian – full-time, 2nd shift positions at Shikellamy High School/IPAC
3:00pm-6:45pm Shikellamy High School
Qualifications: You must possess a current valid driver’s license for the State of Pennsylvania. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able
to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities required.
The individual must have the ability:
- To communicate effectively, using the English language both orally and in written form.
- To read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, and to communicate effectively to subordinates.
- To interact and cooperate with representatives of outside groups, parents of students, general public or employees of the district.
- To add and subtract three-digit numbers and to multiply and divide by 10’s and 100’s and to perform these operations using units of U.S. currency, weight measurements, volume and distance in feet and inches.
- To stand, crawl, crouch, bend/stoop for extended periods of time; to walk for sustained periods of the workday in any and all work sites; to hear (40 decibel loss maximum) and have vision acuity of near of 20 inches or less with depth perception, color vision, field of vision and accommodations; also, to climb to a height of 25 feet or more, balancing on ladders, scaffolds, and catwalks; to routinely lift object that weigh up to 50 pounds; to push and pull objects and use fingers to pick, feel and grasp objects.
Candidates interested in this position, please apply in writing to:
Dr. Jason S. Bendle, District Superintendent
200 Island Blvd.
Sunbury, PA 17801
Job will be posted until filled