Cook – Part-time 3 hours per day – at Priestley Elementary School
Qualifications: Education shall consist of no less than a high school diploma or GED or a minimum of three (3) years of satisfactory prior experience in food service work.
Also, the willingness to and ability to perform the tasks required for the position in a designated period of time.
The following skills and attributes must be documented and displayed by ability:
- To read and interpret state and federal government regulations
- To communicate using oral/written English language skills with others
- To lift equipment, packages and inventory up to 40 lbs.
- To stand and walk for extended periods of time during each work schedule
- To understand and physically prepare food and food production
- To service on the line, operate a register, dishwasher, steamer, slicer
- To display dexterity in utilizing food service equipment to the fullest
Candidates who are interested, please apply in writing to:
Dr. Jason S. Bendle, Superintendent
200 Island Blvd.
Sunbury, PA 17801
Job will be posted until filled