Qualifications: Minimum formal education shall include a bachelor’s degree in information technically, computer science, software engineering or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Proven experience in managing IT infrastructure and services
- Experience with computer networks, network administration, and network installation
- Proficient in computer hardware, cabling installation and support, wireless technology applications and interface, and IT security
- Proficient in managing Chromebooks using Google Enterprise, Microsoft Windows, Ruckus wireless and Juniper Network switches and SIP trunking. Management and leadership skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- In addition to regular work day, must be available for on-call work
Job Goal: The Information Technology Manager is responsible for the oversight of the IT Department, system installation, both hardware and software and the ongoing support of the district technology systems in order to maximize the effectiveness and availability of district resources. Additionally the position requires exceptional skill developing technology awareness and troubleshooting skills in both Professional Support Staff in order to foster self sufficiency in the maintenance of one’s workstation.
Interested candidates should apply in writing to:
Jason S. Bendle, Ed.D., District Superintendent
Shikellamy School District
200 Island Boulevard
Sunbury, PA 17801
Job will be posted until filled