Sapphire Community Portal Registration
Parent and Guardian Registration
Use the following information to assist parent and guardians with registration.
- Parents and guardians go to the Community Web Portal Student Registration’s Registration Login screen. Registered users can log in and first time users can Create a New Account.
- Click Create a New Account. The Create New Account screen opens.
- Every field must be completed. Fields are:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Confirm Email Address
- Confirm Password
- Sample Security Questions
- Security Question
- Security Answer
Note: When selecting a Sample Security Question, the question selected in the drop-down fills the Security Question field unless the create your own question option is selected. Questions are managed in the Community Portal: Security Question Suggestions dictionary.
- Click Next. The Account Creation screen opens, informing the user that their account has been created pending email verification.
- Once the email has been received, users are instructed to click on the link inside of their email. The Confirm Email screen opens for verification. Click Next.
- The Create New Account screen opens informing the user that their account is now active.
- Click the Registration Login Screen link to log in and begin the student Online Registration application