To view current postings, please click on a link to the left.
To apply for a position with Shikellamy School District, the following directions are provided:
Complete a Support Staff Application, which can be picked up at the Administration office, 200 Island Boulevard, Sunbury, PA 17801.
Complete a Coaching/Extra Curricular Application, which can be picked up at the Administrative Office, 200 Island Boulevard, Sunbury, Pa 17801
Link to State Educator Page for direct access to clearances as well as links for them individually below.
- PA Criminal Record Check
- PA Child Abuse History
- FBI Criminal Record
- PA Mandated Reporter
- ACT 34 Clearance – Pennsylvania Criminal History Record
- ACT 126 Clearance – Mandated Reporter
- ACT 151 Clearance – Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance (requires 6 weeks to process)
- ACT 114 Clearance – Be sure to follow these instructions for the Act 114 Clearance:
- Log onto Identogo- Department of Education Website.
- If you are a prospective paid employee/coach – You will use 1KG6XN
- If you are a prospective volunteer – You will use 1KG6Y3
- Complete the registration form and print (you will need the registration id # to have your fingerprints taken and viewed)
- Take your registration id # to the the site you chose on the website.
- You will need to present your UEID to Human Resources to have the clearance accessed.
Last Modified: June 22, 2016