To view current postings, please click on a link to the left.
To apply for a position with Shikellamy School District, the following directions are provided:
Complete a Support Staff Application, which can be downloaded HERE, or
picked up at the Administration office, 200 Island Boulevard, Sunbury, PA 17801.
Coaching & Extra-Curricular Activity Staff:
Send the following to Dr. Jason S. Bendle, Superintendent, Shikellamy School District, 200 Island Boulevard, Sunbury, PA 17801:
Upon employment, the following clearances are due:
- PA Criminal Record Check
- PA Child Abuse History
- FBI Criminal Record
- PA Mandated Reporter
- ACT 34 Clearance – Pennsylvania Criminal History Record
- ACT 151 Clearance – Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance (requires 6 weeks to process)
- ACT 114 Clearance – Be sure to follow these instructions for the Act 114 Clearance:
- Log onto Identogo- Department of Education Website.
- If you are a prospective paid employee/coach – You will use 1KG6XN
- If you are a prospective volunteer – You will use 1KG6Y3
- Complete the registration form and print (you will need the registration id # to have your fingerprints taken and viewed)
- Take your registration id # to the the site you chose on the website.
- You will need to present your UEID to Human Resources to have the clearance accessed.
Last Modified: June 22, 2016