The Character Education Program promotes an opportunity to provide a climate for all students to experience the skills they need to become caring and responsible citizens of our community.
The objectives of this program are:
- To provide a safe and orderly school environment that is conducive to teaching and learning.
- To foster a learning environment that promotes positive actions/reactions/attitudes.
- To support an atmosphere of high expectations that provides quality educational opportunities and successful experiences for all.
- To help all employees demonstrate a commitment to model learning and fairness through their actions
- To develop a partnership with the family/school/community to promote core ethical values.
Values the Character Education Program promotes:
- Caring for others
- Justice and Fairness
- Integrity and Reliability