- An oval is to represent a mirror. You can mirror yourself to show respect for yourself.
- An arc is to represent a walkway, to walk through and show respect to others.
- Two lines is to represent straight, so you can go straight through to show respect.
- A trapezoid is to represent not getting trapped and not show respect to others.
- A star is to represent shining so you can shine your respect to others.
When I think of respect, these shapes come into mind. The shapes can be a visual guide to build our character. I think everyone should show respect to each other. When we disrespect others it is showing an unlikeable side of our character. “We should keep our friends close, but keep our enemies closer.” It shows more character to show respect to our enemies than to our friends. We must remember the Golden Rule, “Do unto others as you would have others do unto you.” This is what I think we should do to make the world a better place.
By Katelynn W.