Transfer Student Registration
To register your child (or children), you must complete an online form.
To complete the form, you must first have a registration account on our online registration portal. This is a separate account from the online portal account.
If you already have an online registration account, you may log in and click on the option to create a registration for a new student.
If you do not have an online registration account, you must create an account, verify the account (a link is emailed to you after you create the account) and then log in to complete the registration process. Again, the online registration account is different from the online parent portal account.
After the submitted complete registration has been processed and approved, you will be contacted via telephone by the District Registrar.
If you do not have a computer or have access to a computer, please call the Island Park Administration Center at 570-286-3721 to schedule an appointment.
If you are making an appointment, one of the documents required for proof of residence must be brought to the registration appointment.
Proof of residence in the Shikellamy School District requires one of the following:
- A Pennsylvania Driver’s License, Pennsylvania Photo Identification Card or Passport.
- Homeowner: Deed for a residential property within the Shikellamy School District, settlement document or sales agreement, or
- Renter: A lease or notarized affidavit from the homeowner showing occupancy of a residence within the Shikellamy School District.
- Proof of property tax return indicating the address within the Shikellamy School District.
- Current check stub for wages, public assistance, social security or other source of income indicating the address within the Shikellamy School District.
- Payment or proof of liability for payment for municipal or school district taxes for an improved property within the Shikellamy School District.
- Current utility bill indicating payment for a utility due to occupancy of a residence within the Shikellamy School District.
You must also bring your child’s immunization records with you to the registration appointment.
All children registered in kindergarten must have completed the following immunizations before entry:
- Three doses of hepatitis B vaccine.
- Four doses of polio with 4th dose administered on or after one’s 4th birthday.
- A second dose of Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR).
- A fourth dose of tetanus and diphtheria vaccine, including one dose administered on or after one’s 4th birthday.
- Two doses of Varicella (chickenpox vaccine).