Public Comment as per Board Policy – 903
- In order to permit fair and orderly expression of public comment, the Board shall provide an opportunity at each open meeting of the Board for residents and taxpayers to comment on matters of concern, official action or deliberation before the Board prior to official action by the Board and will be held at the beginning of the meeting.
- Visitors may request permission to speak at a meeting open to the public by attending the meeting and completing the visitor attendance card and submitting it to the Board President. The Board President will determine what action to take following receipt of the card.
- Participants must be recognized by the presiding officer and must preface their comments by an announcement of their name, address, and group affiliation if applicable.
- No participant may speak more than once on the same topic, unless all others who wish to speak on that topic have been heard.
- Public comments by any one individual shall be limited to no more than three minutes.
- All statements shall be directed to the presiding officer; no participant may address or question Board members individually.
NOTE: Shikellamy School Board Meetings will now be open to the public. These will no longer be held via Zoom.
Work Sessions – Meeting Time: 7:00 pm at the Island Park Administration Center Board Room.
Regular Meetings (Voting Meetings) – Meeting Time: 7:00 pm at the Shikellamy Island Park Administration Center.