Shikellamy High School Guidance
We offer a variety of services for the students and parents of Shikellamy High School including: academic, personal, and career counseling
Please contact us if you have any questions or you need help with a problem, we will be more than happy to assist you!
Important Forms for Students
Below are downloadable and printable forms for students, parents, educators, and members of the community.
Student Assistance Program (SAP)Referral Form—Student Version
· Students who witness undesirable behavior (drug/alcohol use, violence, cheating, skipping school) by a fellow student may complete this form and submit it to the Guidance Office.
Harassment/Bullying Prevention ReferralForm
· Students, parents, or members of the community who witness bullying and/or harassment should complete the form and return it to the building’s principal.
Recommendation Request Form
· Students who need a formal recommendation submitted to a college or technical school should complete the form and submit to the teachers and guidance counselor for the completion of a recommendation letter.
Application for Work Permit
· Students and/or parents may print this form out and complete the information. Students must return the form to the main office of the high school withone form of evidence of age as specified by letters A—E.
· Students who need information sent to potential colleges and/or technical schools should print the form and complete all the required information. Submit the completed form to the Guidance secretary.
· Page 1 of the Job Shadow Agreement. Print and complete.
· Page 2 of the Job Shadow Agreement. Print and complete.
· Page 3 of the Job Shadow Agreement. Print and complete.
Keystone Exam Testing Information
The following link will provide additional information and resources about Keystone Exams from thePennsylvania Department of Education website:
SAT Test Dates 2019 – 2020
View upcoming SAT® dates below, and choose the right SAT test date for you!
To register for the SAT, visit College Board or call 866-756-7346. Students with learning differences should call 609-771-7137 for testing accommodations and requirements.
|2019-20 SAT TEST DATE||REGISTRATION DATE||SCORES RELEASE DATE**||SUGGESTED PREP DATE|
|Saturday, August 24, 2019||July 26, 2019||September 6, 2019|
|Saturday, October 5, 2019||September 6, 2019||October 18, 2019||Start July – August|
|Saturday, November 2, 2019||October 3, 2019||November 15, 2019||August – September|
|Saturday, December 7, 2019||November 8, 2019||December 20, 2019||September – October|
|Saturday, March 14, 2020||February 14, 2020||March 27, 2020||December – January|
|Saturday, June 6, 2020||May 8, 2020||July 15, 2020||March – April|