In order to graduate from the Shikellamy High School, students shall complete the following requirements:
- Demonstrate proficiency of the PA standards.
- Accumulate the prescribed credits adopted by Shikellamy School District.
- Pass Keystone exam requirements as determined by the Pennsylvania Department of Education for the graduating year.
REQUIRED CREDITS TO GRADUATE:
|Content Area(s)||Credits Required|
|Arts and Humanities||Two (2)|
|Communication Arts||Four (4)|
|Health and Physical Education||One (1) Health & Physical Education|
|Social Studies||Four (4)|
|Total||Twenty Five (25)|
ARTS & HUMANITIES CREDITS:
Choose elective Arts and Humanities credits from specific courses in the following areas:
- Art Courses
- Communication Arts Courses
- Family Consumer Science Courses
- Industrial Arts Courses
- World Language Courses
- Music Courses
- Social Studies Courses.
CREDITS FOR PROMOTION:
|From Grade||To Grade||Total Credits|