The purpose of the Alumni Wall of Distinction is to provide recognition to Shikellamy High School graduates that have achieved a high level of prominence in their personal and professional lives and represent a positive role model for Shikellamy HS students.
Criteria for Nomination–
- Any Shikellamy HS graduate that has distinguished themselves on the local, state, national, or international level.
- All nominees must have conducted themselves in a manner to reflect honorably on themselves and Shikellamy High School and possess exemplary qualities of character and standards of comportment.
- This award can be given in the following areas:
- Finance/Economic Development
- Law/Criminal Justice
- Nominees must have graduated from Shikellamy at least 10 years prior to the year of nomination.
- Recognition can be awarded to posthumous nominees
Alumni Wall of Distinction Committee
- A AWDC will be made up of a Board Member, HS Administration, District Administration, HS teacher, and a Community member.
- All nominations must be made in writing or submitted electronically on an official nomination form.
- Forms are available at all school buildings, district administrative office, and on our HS website at shikbraves.org/schools/shikellamy-high-school/
- Nominations will be accepted from January 1st until September 30th every year.
- All nominations will be reviewed by the committee. Only those who are selected to be a Graduate of Distinction will be notified by September 1st. All nominations will be kept on file and reviewed each year with current nominations.